On 15-16 June 2022, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is hosting its first conference on new and evolving challenges in the tech industry and digital markets, and how competition and consumer agencies are developing technical capabilities and expertise to tackle these challenges.
CERRE Academic Co-Director, Jan Krämer, will join the Data, Technology and Analytics Conference along with a long list of expert speakers, such as world-leading external data and technology experts – academics, thinkers and industry figures, who will discuss the following topics:
- What should competition and consumer agencies be thinking about in terms of digital transformation?
- What is the future of the open, ‘privacy-first’ web?
- What role will there be for interoperability?
- The future – What are the most important technologies or trends that competition and consumer agencies should pay attention to?
- The external perspective – What are the possibilities for competition agencies with data, technology and analytics?
The conference is free to attend, and open to all virtually. It will be livestreamed via an online platform, with full interactivity. A limited number of in-person places will be available to attend the conference at the central London venue. For more information and registration, please click here.